Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll help you get the gear you need.
Please Note: This tripod comes with a very nice tool kit, including metal spike feet to replace the rubber feet should the need arise. We send the tool kit with every tripod. We charge you $45 to replace it when it doesn’t come back. No exceptions.
The CT313 is a standard height tripod with an oversized, sturdy center post, magnesium alloy center and 8X carbon fiber 3 section legs. It’s rated to 39 pounds (we think 28-30 is more appropriate), and it’s suitable for a heavy supertelephoto lens on large camera.
It has a flat top plate with 3/8" center mounting screw to attach your head (the screw is reversible to 1/4", but honestly if your head takes a 1/4" attachment you don’t need this much tripod). The legs can be set individually at 24°, 55° and 90°.
Also Please Note: This item is a tripod only. Its is not a tripod with ballhead. If you don’t have a tripod head you will need a tripod head also, or you may prefer to order a tripod/ballhead combination.
We carry a lot of tripods. Here’s a comparison between each of them (from lowest to highest load carrying capacity) to help you pick the tripod that’s right for you.
- Giottos MT-9261 is a great, sturdy, general-purpose-oriented aluminum tripod. It features a three-section leg, and it is heavier but less expensive than lava or carbon fiber tripods. A professional SLR camera and this tripod work well together. It is realistically capable of handling about 15 pounds.
- Velbon El Carmagne 640 – Heavy Duty Carbon Fiber offers a load capacity of 25 pounds in a lightweight carbon fiber package. It can also be set up in an instant using the quick release locks. The Giottos tripods we carry are sturdier, but are much heavier. If your passion is wildlife shooting, then this is the tripod for you. It is realistically capable of handling about 15 pounds.
- Induro CT313 Heavy Duty has the heaviest capacity legs we carry that also has a center post. Not quite as sturdy as the Gitzo 353S1 but very close, and it has a center post that gives it a bit more height when you need it.
- The Gitzo 353S1 Heavy Duty is for when you need to use the big guns. It features an impressive load capacity rating of 39.6 lbs (think big camera and supertelephoto lens.)
If you still need more information on tripods, you should check out our article “Choosing a Tripod.”
- Maximum height
- 62 inches (with center colum retracted) / 73" with column extended
- Collapsed height
- 28 inches
- 4.7 pounds
- Leg Sections
- Max Load
- 30 pounds
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.