This a complete kit consisting of the Pentax 645D medium format camera and the Pentax-D 55mm f/2.8 SDM AW lens. The Pentax 645D is a high resolution medium format camera inspired by the classic Pentax 645 film cameras. Key features include:
- Large Sensor. The 645D is based around a 40MP medium format (44×33mm) CCD sensor. It provides a top resolution of 7264×5440 pixels, which is ideal for ultra-high resolution imaging, exceptionally large printing applications, and outstanding cropping flexibility.
- 0.78x Crop Factor. This means any compatible lens you mount to this camera, multiply the given focal length by 0.78 to calculate the 35mm-equivalent focal length.
- Advanced Functionality. The 645D has a 77 segment metering system and 11-point AF system for reliable, accurate shooting. With an ISO range of 200-1000 (expandable to 100 and 1600) and highly flexible white balance options, shooting in less-than-ideal conditions are easily achieved.
- High Build Quality. The camera has a rigid aluminum diecast chassis covered in magnesium alloy for a heavy duty yet lightweight body and is fully weather sealed and coldproof for shooting in any environment. The all-glass, trapezoid pentaprism viewfinder offers a 98% FOV viewing angle for accurate framing applications, and the large 3" 921K rear LCD is great for reviewing images
- Notable Features. Dual SDHC / XC memory card slots allow for various recording methods (8-bit JPG or 14-bit RAW-Pentax PEF or Adobe DNG). It has mirror lockup and dampening features, multiple JPG processing options and in-camera HDR. It shoots at 1.1fps at full resolution and has in-camera lens correction that compensates for aberrations and distortion. All of this in a body that is not too much bigger than a pro-DSLR (6.1 × 4.6 × 4.7″ 49 oz body only).
- Pentax SMC D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL SDM AW. The 55mm f2.8 lens (equivalent to a 43mm full-frame SLR lens) has a 9-bladed circular diaphragm for nice blurring of the out-of-focus highlights, and provides excellent image quality.
- Filter Size
- 72mm (nonrotating front element)
- 0.9 lb
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 1 foot
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (full frame)
- 65 degrees
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Aperture Blades
- 9 curved
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Camera with body cap
- D-LI90 battery
- D-BC90 charger
- Camera strap
- Lens with front & rear caps
- Lens pouch
- Hard case
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.