The Nikon D5200 is a high resolution, novice-level DSLR and update to the previous generation D5100. Key features include:
- Full-Featured Image Quality and Performace: It features a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor for high resolution imagery. It has the Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module that was originally seen in the higher end D7000, giving the user a fast, 39-pt AF system with subject-tracking and subject-identification. It has a normal ISO range of 100-6400, with the ability to expand that to 25,600 if needed. It has a continuous frame rate of 5fps, enabling the capture of fast action.
- Video-Enable HDSLR: The D5200 offers full HD 1080P video recording at up to 30fps, with the option to shoot at 24fps for a more cinematic effect. The built-in stereo mic with sensitivity adjustment enables quick and easy audio recording. For improved audio quality, you can plug in an external mic via 3.5mm input.
- Upgrades Over D3200: The high resolution 3.0" vari-angle rear LCD allows for flexibility when shooting in live view and image playback. The pop-up flash provides quick fill and supports the Nikon CLS wireless flash system, and the info screen during playback has a graphical interface which provides users with a high tech view of adjustments made.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: As first seen in its little brother the D3200 , the D5200 offers Wi-Fi connectivity when the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (separate rental item) is attached. The D5200 accepts SDHC/XC memory cards, and the included EN-EL14 lithium battery is rated for 500 shots per charge.
The D5200 is a capable entry-level camera that can be used for a variety of shooting. It has an improved AF system over it’s little brother the D3200, making it usable for light sports work (think kids sports, not pro). The articulating rear LCD is great for live view shooting at odd angles, and the optional Wireless Mobile Adapter enables some wireless camera control. It’s got plenty of resolution for just about any style photography, making it a very popular choice.
- D5200 camera w/ body cap
- Camera strap
- EN-EL14 battery
- MH-24 battery charger w/ cord
- Camera bag
Please Note: Because of copyright regulations, we cannot send the Nikon software with the camera.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.