We do not have a firm arrival date for this item. You may place a reservation order, but please be aware can’t guarantee it will arrive in time for your order. When we receive shipping confirmation, we will update this page.
The Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG HSM A1 is a normal range zoom designed for full-frame Sony DSLRs. Key features include:
- All-Purpose Zoom Range. The 24-105mm focal length covers most needed focal length short of long telephoto. It’s great as a walk-around or vacation lens.
- High Build and Image Quality: As a member of Sigma’s Art lens line, it goes through Sigma’s rigorous A1 testing, ensuring high image quality. Optically, three aspherical, two SLD and two FLD glass elements are used to minimize distortion, field curvature and aberrations throughout the zoom range, with Super Multi-Layer coatings for eliminating lens flare and ghosting. The barrel is made of a lightweight TSC compound that gives the lens a solid, sturdy feel. The HSM focusing motor provides fast, silent performance for both still and video shooting.
- Filter Size
- 82mm (nonrotating front element)
- 1.95 lb
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (full frame)
- 84.1° – 23.3°
- Zoom method
- barrel extend, nonrotating
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- Internal, HSM motor,full-time manual
- Aperture Blades
- 9, circular, octagonal shape
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Fluorite Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare resistance
- Super Multi-Layer coated
- Sony Alpha
- Lens with front and rear caps
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.