The Cyber-Shot RX100M2 is a compact point & shoot and update to the popular Cyber-Shot RX100. Key features include:
- Large 20.2MP Sensor: It boasts an oversized 20.2MP 1" Exmor-R BSI-CMOS sensor that provides high resolution images with improved low light performance. It has an improved standard ISO range of 160-12800 and features Sony’s Optical SteadyShot with Active mode, allowing the user to capture sharp images in low-light and on the go. Its new sensor increases autofocus speed in less than ideal conditions, but still retains the 10fps high speed continuous shooting burst mode.
- High Quality Zoom Lens: The Carl Zeiss 28-105mm f/1.8-4.9 Vario-Sonnar produces sharp images throughout its zoom range, and it flexible for a wide variety of shooting conditions.
- Advanced Controls: It offers manual control options for advanced users, as well as iAUTO mode for those who just want to pick up and shoot. There’s a dedicated function button that can be programmed to offer quick adjustments of seven different functions, allowing users to forego menu diving.
- Built-In Wi-Fi: Allows wireless transmission of images as well as camera control with compatible smartphones and tablets.
- Image Composition & Review: The tiltable 3" (1229k dots) Xtra Fine LCD with WhiteMagic technology allows users to shoot even in broad daylight without issues of screen visibility. A key addition to the RX100M2 is the multi-interface hotshoe that allows the use of an external flash or FDA-EV1MK Electronic Viewfinder (not included).
- User Flexibility: Users have the option to record images in both JPEG and RAW formats for still images, and up to 1080/60P video capture. The RX100 is powered by a rechargable lithium battery and records images to SDHC/XC memory cards (not included). This camera offers quality and features that trump much larger, more expensive options. All in a truly pocket-sized camera.
Please Note: The Sony RX100 does not come with a battery charger. The battery must be charged through the camera.
- RX100M2 camera
- NP-BX1 Lithium battery
- AC-UD11 AC Adapter
- Micro USB cable
- Camera strap
- Camera bag
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.