The Sony Alpha A3000 is an entry-level mirrorless camera that offers a DSLR form factor but with a Sony E-mount. Key features include:
- Compact DSLR Form. This is Sony’s first mirrorless camera that uses a DSLR form factor. Since it’s a mirrorless camera, the lack of mirror box allows the camera to be extremely compact. Despite it’s small size, there’s room for both a EVF and pop-up fill flash. If NEX cameras have been a little too small for you, this camera may be a good option for you.
- 20.1MP APS-C Sensor. The large APS-C sensor produces high quality, high resolution images. It has an ISO range of 100-25600, making shooting in all types of lighting conditions possible. Live view autofocus is contrast-detection, providing quick and accurate performance.
- E-Mount. Compatible with a wide variety of E-mount lenses, as well as numerous other mounts via adapter.
- Built-In EVF. The Tru-Finder 0.5" QVGA electronic viewfinder with 100% frame coverage gives users the option to shoot in the classic, eye-to-camera method. For those who like the arm’s length approach, the 3.0" 230.4k-Dot rear LCD performs well for both image composition and review.
- HD Video Recording. The A3000 shoots 1080i/p HD video at up to 60fps, with the option to shoot in the more “cinematic” 24fps if desired. It records in the AVCHD codec with a max clip length of 29 minutes, and features a built-in stereo mic for in-camera audio recording.
- Specialty Modes. Modes like Sweep Panorama and Auto HDR provide automated in-camera image merging. You’ve also got several Picture Effect Modes, Creative Styles, and a Photo Creativity Touch Interface for simple-to-use instant results.
- A3000 camera with body cap
- NP-FW50 rechargeable lithium battery
- Camera strap
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.