- By default, the Motion Mount cuts out 1.5-stops of light at all times.
- Canon EF Mount. The sturdy titanium lens mount enables the use of approved Canon EF / EF-S lenses. Any lens not on the official list is rented at your own risk. Problems with lenses not on the approved list are widely documented and very real; specifically with Zeiss EF electronic aperture lenses.
- Built-in Variable ND. Allows electronic adjustment of ND filtration (up to 2.4 ND) for precise exposure. Adjustment is made through the on-screen controls of your EPIC or SCARLET.
- Global Shutter. The global shutter system eliminates partial exposure issues when working with strobes or fast subjects, as well as preventing skewed and smeared image artifacts.
- Soft Shutter Filter. The built-in time filter system provides cleaner pans, less cyclical motion artifacts, and eliminates flickering from displays and lights.
- DSMC Ti Canon Motion Mount
- Mount body cap
- Canon EF camera body cap
- RED Scarlet-X Brain w/ SSD Module
- RED Epic-X Brain w/ SSD Module
- Our selection of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (make sure they are approved)
- EF Mount CP.2 Cine Set (individual CP.2s are also available for rent).
- ZF (Nikon) Mount Zeiss Cine Set (individual ZF Mount Zeiss lenses are also available for rent) with a Nikon Lens to Canon Mount Adapter (note: using an adapter could potentially impact corner sharpness and infinity focus. If you are at all worried about these things, we suggest springing for the Nikon mount for RED when using our ZF Cine Set.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.