Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us and we’ll help you get the gear you need.
PLACING AN ORDER
Renting stuff with us is really easy.
- Find the item you want. For instance, tripod kits or lighting.
- Click the “rent me” button or on the rental duration button from the price list below.
- Adjust the day you want to receive and return the item by dragging the highlighted rental time in the Calendar window.
- Repeat for any other items you might want.
- Click “Proceed to checkout”, and fill out the form. It’ll walk you through signing up for an account if you don’t already have one.
- Click “Review order” to check for any problems with your order. Problems are highlighted in red.
- Click “Submit order”.
_You can use your LensRentals.com account page to check on your order status any time, or to cancel the order up until the time of shipping.
Once you submit your order, someone at LensRentals.com will begin our verification process. We have various fraud-prevention checks, many of which are applied at this stage; if we have questions about your order, we’ll send you an email – so please check your email.
Once the order has been accepted, the order is reserved until the shipping date (or straight to shipping if it’s a same-day order). Once it’s reserved, our inventory system is aware of your order, and will ensure we have everything we need to fill it.
On the ship date, we bill your credit card, pull your order from inventory, inspect and clean it, and pack it into a box for shipping. We put a pre-paid return shipping label into the box along with your receipt, seal it up, stick a shipping label to the outside, and move it to our loading area. Tracking numbers will appear on your order in your account page. You get an email with them too.
UPS or FedEx picks up the box, flies it to you, and delivers it (Note that someone will need to sign for it at the delivery address). Once delivery has been attempted, your rental period begins.
When you’re done, pack it up the way it was when you got it, seal the box, stick the new shipping label right over the old one, and get it to UPS or FedEx (depending on your shipping method).
Once the stuff gets back to us, we’ll send you an email letting you know we received it. Done!