The Canon EOS 70D is a mid-range enthusiast DSLR and update to the popular Canon EOS 60D. Key features include:
- High Res APS-C Sensor. The 20.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor produces high resolution still images, as well as high quality 1080p HD video. The DIGIC 5+ Image Processor also offers improved low-light performance with a native ISO sensitivity of 100-12800. The advanced processor also makes possible 7fps in continuous shooting mode.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF. This is also the first sensor to feature Canon’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF system which provides extremely fast and accurate live view autofocus performance. This offers a great leap in performance over previously available cameras, allowing camcorder-like continuous focus during video recording. Throw in the the Touch AF system, and you have built-in rack focusing for video shooting.
- 19-Point All Cross-Type AF System. Not to leave out traditional shooters, the 70D also inherits the advanced autofocus system from the Canon EOS 7D when using the optical viewfinder. When using an f/2.8 or faster lens, the center point performs as a dual cross-type AF point.
- EOS HD Video. The 70D 1080p HD video at 24, 25, and 30fps, as well as 50 and 60fps at a reduced 720p resolution. Video can be shot in either .MOV or MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 file formats, depending on your editing needs. Other noteable video features not already mentioned are a maximum file size of 4GB, both IPB and All i-frame compression modes, and 3.5mm microphone with manual leveling adjustment (64-steps).
- 3.0" Articulating Touch Screen LCD. The large 3.0" 1,040k-dot vari-angle Clear View II touchscreen LCD monitor is great for shooting and image review.
- Other Advanced Features. The 70D offers built-in wi-fi connectivity, allowing you to both control the camera and review images from a compatible iOS / Android device with Canon’s EOS Remote app. It also features built-in HDR and multiple exposure modes for in-camera capturing. There’s a wide variety of Auto and Special Scene modes for beginners, and in-camera RAW editing for those who are interested. The camera records its RAW / JPEG images and video files to SDHC / XC memory cards, and uses the same Canon LP-E6 battery as its predecessor with a rated output of 920 shots per charge (210 using live view).
- 70D camera with body cap
- Camera strap
- (1) LP-E6 battery
- LC-E6 charger
- Camera bag
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.