The Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD is an all-in-one superzoom designed for full-frame Canon DSLRs. Key features include:
- Full-Frame Coverage. This lens works with full-frame DSLRs, as well as APS-C crop-frame DSLRs.
- All-In-One Zoom. The wide to supertele focal range makes this is an ideal lens for vacationing and general purpose use. It has a close focus distance of 19.3", giving you sudo-macro capabilities to boot.
- Vibration Compensation. The in-lens stabilizer helps to prevent camera shake when shooting at slower shutter speeds.
- Piezo Drive AF Motor. The PZD motor provides fast, near silent performance. You have full-time manual focus capabilities for fine tune adjustments, There’s full-time manual focus override for quite tweaks, and the internal focusing unit ensures the lens remains the same physical size and doesn’t rotate.
- Optics. The 15 group / 19 element optical formula includes a barrage of low dispersion, aspherical, and refractive elements that ensure images are sharp throughout zoom range with minimal distortion and aberrations.
- Build. The lens has a moisture-resistant construction that allows shooting in less-than-spectacular conditions, with a new build style with linear grid patterns on the rubber zoom and focus rings.