The Lowel Blender Kit v2 (LED) is a compact LED light that’s both AC and DC powered. Key features include:
- What’s Different. While the Blender v2 isn’t technically a new model according to Lowel, it’s definitely different enough to warrant a separate listing. The power connection has changed to a 3-pin mini XLR (which is a decent upgrade) and the housing has been beefed up. Additionally, they added a cold-shoe mount for mounting accessories to the top of the light.
- Adjustable Color Temperature. Twin arrays of daylight and tungsten LEDs with their own adjustment dials allow fine-tuning for mixed lighting conditions. It offers an approximate range of 3000°K to 6000°K. There’s three included diffusers for a varying degree of softening.
- Light Output. The Blender produces 56W of light and is dimmable from 100% to 10%.
- Compact Size. The light itself weighs just 1.2 lb., making it easy to use handheld. We include both the pistol grip handle as well as a light stand, giving you the flexibility to use as needed.
- AC/DC Powered. The AC adapter provides power via wall outlet when available. We also include the Sony L-Series battery sled with a single NP-F970 for on-location shooting.