The Nikon V3 is an enthusiast-level mirrorless camera and upgrade to the Nikon V2. Key features include:
- 18.4MP CX-Format CMOS Sensor. The 1" CX-sensor produces high resolution images with great low-light performance. Like previous generations, the V3’s sensor has the integrated Hybrid AF system that provides extremely fast and accurate focusing. It offers a large 105-point phase detection array for fast continuous and tracking focus, and 171 contrast-detection AF points that cover the entire sensor for low-light focusing and accuracy.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting. The V3 supports full-resolution image capture of up to 20 fps with full-time focusing. With a fixed focus point, continuous shooting of up to 60 fps is possible.
- Full HD Video Recording. The V3 can shoot Full HD 1080p video at 30 / 60fps, as well as 720p video at 30 / 60 / 120fps. Audio is captured by the internal stereo microphone or by external mic via 1/8" input. Additionally, full resolution images can be captured while recording video.
- Built-In Wi-Fi . Allows wireless image transfer and camera triggering via smartphone with installed app.
- Streamlined Design. The V3 offers a more slim design than its predecessor. It has a 3.0" 1,037k-dot tilting touchscreen for image capture and review, as well as an input for attaching the included Nikon DF-N1000 Electronic Viewfinder. There’s two programable function buttons that can be assigned a range of different functions, and main and sub-control dials are built into the camera and recessed to prevent accidental adjustment. We also include the GR-N1010 grip that adds an additional dial and function button. The camera uses rechargeable Nikon EN-EL20a batteries and records images to microSDHC / XC memory cards.