The GoPro Removu R1 Live View Remote is a wireless remote and monitor for the GoPro Hero4, Hero3+, and Hero3. Key features include:
- Remote Monitoring & Operation. While the GoPro LCD Touch BacPac adds a screen to the GoPro for setting adjustment and monitoring, the Removu R1 Live View Remote gives you all that in a wireless remote model. It’s not touchscreen, but the three button system is quite easy to use.
- 2" LCD Screen. While small compared to using a smartphone and GoPro app, the high-res screen offers a greatly superior picture quality for monitoring.
- Internal Battery. Offers roughly three hours of runtime and recharges via USB. Do note that we include a USB cable to charge via computer, but a wall adapter is not included.
- Design. The dust, splash and shock resistant build allows you to use the Removu R1 in nearly any condition you would a GoPro. However, it is not fully waterproof. If you take it underwater, it will fail.
- Mounting Options. The Removu R1 comes standard with a wrist strap. We also include the R1 cradle, which features the standard three-prong mounting interface for use with any GoPro-compatible accessory mount.