Manhattan LCD’s HD089B-S 8.9" HD Pro Monitor with a Sony Battery Plate, which allows the monitor to be powered by a Sony NP-F960 or NP-F970 battery (battery and charger included) or run from the included DC powerpack.
It is a fully HD compatible widescreen LCD monitor with a high-resolution (1024 × 600) display, advanced color controls, multiple inputs, anamorphic 16:9 image and 1:1 pixel mapping. The 8.9" display is bigger, and more versatile than most field monitors allowing “over-the-shoulder” viewing, shooting run-and-gun with a video DSLR, or working with the camera on the end of a jib.
Other convenient features include image flip (for use with 35mm adapters), NTSC/PAL switchability, and two 1/4"-20 mounting threads—one on top, one on bottom, for increased versatility.
Note: This monitor does not come with any cables. If you are renting a camera body from us we will be happy to provide the camera’s AV cable (just leave a note requesting one in the comments section of your order). If you need a HDMI Cable you will have to order one separately.
Erik’s Take: The Manhattan gives you crystal clear HD monitoring at a great price. Simply stated, this is the perfect monitor for anyone shooting HD. We love it with our DSLRs!
- Advanced color control
- True anamorphic 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1:1 pixel mapping for more precise focus
- Supports 480i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p
- HDMI (HDCP) — 1 Input, Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- VGA — 1 Input, Supports 640×480/800×600/1024×768/1280×720/1280×768/1280×1024/
- Component — 1 Input, Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- CVBS (Composite) — 1 Input, Support 480i