The Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro provides an excellent stereophonic alternative for the times when mono won’t do. Key features include:
- Professional Quality Condenser Capsule. Although smaller in frame than its predecessor, the Stereo VideoMic Pro is equipped with a matched pair of high sensitivity ½”cardioid condenser capsules in a coincident XY pair, providing a wide stereo field with natural depth. The pickup pattern is cardioid which allows optimal atmospheric audio acquisition.
- 3-Way Level Control. This feature offers -10dB, 0dB, and +20dB modes.
- High Pass Filter. A 2-step high pass filter with 0 and 75Hz settings allows you reduce the effects low frequency hum, camera motor noise, and other external interference.
- Power Supply. he VideoMic Pro is rated for 100 hours of use on a single 9V battery. The 3.5mm mini plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices.
- Additional Features. The microphone is equipped with a shock mount and windscreen to further minimize the pickup of undesired audio and has a standard camera shoe and a 3/8" threaded mount for easy attachment to cameras and boom poles.