Our Revolution 2 kit is configured to support motion-controlled pans and tilts.
- It works great on a tripod or add the Kessler CineSlider for even more impressive moves.
- The kit is centered around Kessler’s ORACLE Control System which features joystick operation, adjustable speed controls, and a movement recording / memory function with three programable memory banks.
- This kit uses the Kessler 500 series motor, making it perfect for both live moves and time-lapses.
A few important notes about this product.
- CineSlider or intervalometer not included.
- The Kessler Revolution Head is not a “plug and play” product. It requires time to set-up, and even more time to learn.
- We strongly advise that you check out the resources tabs to familiarize yourself with the included motors and ORACLE Controller and download/ print the manuals. There are a lot of parts and pieces to this kit, all of which are listed in the “includes” tab of this rental page and in the provided checklist.
- Upon return, we ask that you take care to securely attach the joystick protector and use the checklist to ensure all parts are gathered in the case provided.
- A picture of how we generally ship this product is included above for perspective.