The Induro Carbon 8X CT313 is a heavy duty tripod designed for use with large supertelephoto lenses. Key features include:
- Heavy Duty. The tripod is rated to support up to 39 lbs by the manufacturer. We think 28-30 lbs. is a bit more realistic, but that’s still plenty for use with just about any supertelephoto lens mounted to pro body. Its 3-stages give it a maximum height of 73.1" w/ center column extended (62.6" w/o), minimum height of 25.1", and collapses down to 28.1".
- 8X Carbon Fiber. The 8-layers of carbon-fiber and its wide-stanced, cross-braced magnesium alloy spider design provides an extremely rigid build yet weighs only 4.9 lbs.
- Notable Features. The CT313 has an oversized center column lock and reversible locking center column depending on your shooting needs. The large twist leg locks make setup easier when wearing gloves, while the included interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes will keep your camera secure. The integrated bubble level helps to get your camera level even faster.
- Tool Kit. The CT313 includes a tool kit with 3x metal spiked feet, allen key, and a dual wrench in it’s own small case. Also included is a deluxe carrying bag with strap for the tripod legs.
- Does not include a ballhead.
- This tripod comes with a very nice tool kit, including metal spike feet to replace the rubber feet should the need arise. We send the tool kit with every tripod. We charge you $28 to replace it when it doesn’t come back. No exceptions.