The Tamron 150-600mm f/5-6.3 SP Di VC USD for Nikon is long-range telephoto zoom and update to the popular Tamron 200-500mm f/5-6.3 SP Di LD for Nikon. Key features include:
- Super Telephoto Zoom. The Tamron 150-600mm improves on it’s predecessor’s 200-500mm zoom range, making it even more flexible for a wide variety of uses. The increased reach makes the lens even more appealing to sports and wildlife photographers.
- USD AF Motor. The inclusion of Tamron’s USD autofocus motor offers fast, near-silent operation and greatly improved performance over the previous generation. Also added is full-time manual focus, giving you freedom to make small adjustments on the fly.
- Built-in Vibration Compensation. Arguably the most requested addition to this upgrade is the built-in VC, which finally makes the lens more hand-holdable.
- Optics. The 150-600mm features a new optical formula that consists of 20 elements in 13 groups. Three of them being low dispersion elements that compensate for on-axis optical aberrations throughout the zoom range, notably with longer focal length positions. The redesigned formula also sees fewer elements moving during focus and zooming, which helps to keep size and weight down.
- Please note that we carry this lens in multiple mounts with this one being the Nikon version.