This system requires a D-Tap power source to function. If you do not already have one yourself, then check under the “In Case You Need Them” tab for suggestions.
The Redrock microRemote Wireless FollowFocus with flexCable is a wireless lens focus kit. Key features include:
- The Strength of flexCable. The flexCable is designed to be twice as flexible as a traditional cable. This makes for easier wrangling that puts less stress on your cables. To put it simply, flexCables mean fewer breakdowns, less headaches, and more shooting.
- Automatic or manual lens calibration. Maps any lens up to 270º of rotation. The torque motor works with both DSLR and cine lenses. We include three Redrock lenses gears (Size A, B, & C) that are sized for a wide range of DSLR lenses.
- Flip-Flop Direction. Ability to change the rotation direction, and use the unit left or right-handed.
- Handheld Controller Battery Required. The handheld controller requires (2) AA batteries for operation (not included). This should provide enough power for a full-day’s shoot.
- Smooth operation. The smooth, weighted focus wheel feels much like a traditional follow focus and offers adjustable hard stops.
- Add-On Options. Working with a gimbal and want to control focus yourself? We also carry the Redrock microRemote Universal Fingerwheel Controller w/ FlexCable as an add-on option.