The Kessler Crane Second Shooter is the most elegant motion control solution there is. Key features include:
- Mature Product. Designed without compromises, the Second Shooter simplifies the process of adding 3-axis motion to a shoot while never seeming complicated. Use the same device for timelapses, looping interviews, and even visual effects!
- Easy Setup. Go from unpacking to shooting in 10 minutes, really! That is not something one usually expects from a motion control system.
- Sophisticated Operation. Following the principles of key-frame animation, camera moves are planned out in seconds by setting 3 simple motion keys.
- Multiple Camera Options. Since many of the camera manufacturers use their own proprietary connections, we opted to include several of the more popular choices. When you rent this kit, you’ll get shutter release cables following cameras:
- Canon N3 connection – Canon 5D III, 5D II, 1DC, 1DX, 7D II, etc.
- Canon Sub-mini connection – Canon 70D, T6i, T6s, etc.
- Nikon DC2 connection – Nikon D610, D7200, etc.
- Nikon 10-pin connection – Nikon D4s, D810, etc.
- Panasonic RSL1 connection – Panasonic GH3, GH4, Panasonic GH4 w/ V-Log Upgrade etc.
- Sony S2 connection – Sony a7-series / a6000 / a5100 / RX100 IV, etc.