The Sandisk 64GB Extreme Pro 280MB/s UHS-II SDXC is an ultra-fast memory card that’s based on the latest UHS-II standard. Key features include:
- UHS-II Speed Class 3 Rated. This UHS Speed Class 3 rating allows capture of uninterrupted, cinema-quality 4K, 3D, and Full HD video at a minimum sustained write speed of 30 MB/s. This also enables improved continuous RAW shooters plenty of speed with minimum bottleneck.
- Ultra-Fast Read / Write. When used with a UHS-II compatible camera, you’ll see speeds up to 280MB/s read / 250MB/s write. The memory card is backwards-compatible with SDXC supported cameras, but you won’t see any increase in speed.
- Error Correction. SanDisk’s Advanced Error Correction Code engine helps to prevent errors that cause potential data corruption
- UHS-II Support. While this card will work in most SDXC-compatible cameras, not all cameras will take advantage of the increased speed.
- Known Compatibility Issues. Not all cameras support SDXC memory. The most notable cameras that have widely reported issues are the Canon C100 Dual Pixel / C100 Mark II Dual Pixel, Pentax’s 645D / 645Z and Leica’s M-E / Leica M Monochrom / Leica M Monochrom – Typ246.
Due to numerous compatibility issues, we strongly recommend not using the UHS-II memory cards with Sony a7-series cameras! Instead, you’ll want the UHS-1 U3 cards.