The Redrock microRemote Universal Fingerwheel with flexCable is an add-on accessory for the Redrock microRemote Wireless Follow Focus w/ FlexCable. Key features include:
- The Strength of flexCable. The flexCable is designed to be twice as flexible as a traditional cable. This makes for easier wrangling that puts less stress on your cables. To put it simply, flexCables mean fewer breakdowns, less headaches, and more shooting.
- Operator-Controlled Remote Focus. This add-on wired controller is perfect for use with gimbal stabilizers like the Freefly Movis and DJI Ronin, enabling the operator to control focus themselves. Do note the Redrock microRemote Follow Focus is not included and is a separate rental item.
- Universal Mounting Clamp. Can be attached directly in place and tightened down rather than sliding on. The included 18" Fingerwheel Control Cable gives you flexibility in your mounting point. Common mounting locations are tripod handles, jib/crane handlebars, third party handgrips, stabilizers, and rod support systems.
- Fingerwheel Control. With full 270° of rotation for all lenses with built-in hard stops, the microRemote Universal Fingerwheel offers a smooth feel with just enough drag.
- Just in case you didn’t see the note above, this is just the microRemote Universal Fingerwheel Controller and cable add-on for the Redrock microRemote Wireless Follow Focus w/ FlexCable.
- If you want the microRemote Follow Focus and Universal Fingerwheel Controller without the Wireless Focus Controller, you’ll want the Redrock microRemote Universal Handheld Follow Focus w/ FlexCable.