The Kessler CineSlider with Parallax is a heavy duty portable mini-dolly / linear slider system for camera rigs weighing up to 80 pounds. Key features include:
- CineSlider. Weighing in at only 10 pounds, with a length of 40.5 inches, 5 inches wide, and a total camera travel distance or 35.5 inches, the CineSlider is a very portable solution to get those quick, smooth short-run dolly movements, without having to transport a large dolly system.
- Parallax & Travel Pan Moves. Add a unique Parallax effect or Travel Pan move for sweeping landscapes or interiors to separate your slides from the competition.
- Non-Intrusive. When installed, the Parallax does not hinder you from doing a normal linear move, just zero out the system and you’re all set.
- Flexible Use. The slider carriage has a 3/8-16" mounting screw for attaching a tripod head. The rails have five 3/8-16" threads spaced out along the length of the slider for mounting to tripods and/or light stands. Please contact us if you have any questions about compatibility. Make sure to check out our “resources” tab for instructions on how to set-up your slider, as well as a video on slider calibration.
- We also rent the Parallax separately for those who already have a slider. You can rent the Parallax by itself here.