This product has a 4" arm which is too small to use with three axis gimbal stabilizers (Movi, Ronin, etc). If you need to support one of those, rent the Easyrig 500N A9 for rigs weighing more than 13 lbs and the Easyrig Mini Strong for rigs less than 14 lbs.
The Easyrig Cinema 3 500N is a heavy-duty stabilizer solution for rigs weighing 14-33 lbs. Key features include:
- Large Camcorder Support. This backpack support solution relieves weight strain from you arms over long shooting periods. It features a waist strap that distributes weight evenly across your body. It’s rated to support 14-33 lbs of gear.
- Patented Support System. Lets you achieve steady shots from various camera levels while maintaining the speed and mobility of a handheld camera. The included 500N shock absorber uses powerful suspension lines to support heavy rigs, making it great for news broadcasts, sporting events, documentaries, and numerous other professional applications.
- Simple Attachment. The rubber-grip, spring-backed hook clamps directly to your camera top handle. The hook tightens securely in place by a knob on its side. If you don’t have a top handle for your rig, we suggest the SmallRig Top Handle V3 for 15mm Rod System as an add-on to your rod system.
- Included Carrying Case. Allows simple transport to your shoot, as well as keeping the product protected.
- Do not overload the Easyrig. Exceeding load capacity will result in breakage of the cable, and potential damage to gear attached to the rig. Furthermore, the Easyrig is intended to be used to help operators support the weight of heavier rigs. Users should keep two hands on the equipment attached to the Easyrig at all times. Failure to do so could result in damage to camera equipment, as well as personal injury.