This product has a 9" arm making it perfect for three axis gimbal stabilizers (Movi, Ronin, etc).
The Easyrig Cinema 3 500N A9 is a heavy-duty stabilizer solution for large rigs weighing 14-33 lbs. Key features include:
- Three Axis Gimbal Support. This backpack’s 9" arm makes it perfect for supporting your Movi/Ronin. It’s rated to support 14-33 lbs of gear, offering relief from weight strain on your arms over long shooting periods. It features a waist strap that distributes weight evenly across your body.
- Patented Support System. Lets you achieve steady shots from various camera levels while maintaining the speed and mobility of a handheld camera. The included 500N shock absorber uses powerful suspension lines to support heavy rigs, making it great for news broadcasts, sporting events, documentaries, and numerous other professional applications.
- Simple Attachment. The rubber-grip, spring-backed hook clamps directly to your camera top handle. The hook tightens securely in place by a knob on its side. If you don’t have a top handle for your rig, we suggest the SmallRig Top Handle V3 for 15mm Rod System as an add-on to your rod system.
- Included Carrying Case. Allows simple transport to your shoot, as well as keeping the product protected.
- Do not remove the screw on the extended arm that regulates placement of the hook. Removing the screw effectively breaks the Easyrig. Moreover, removal and loss of any Easyrig parts, will result in full part replacement cost and expedited international shipping.
- Do not overload the Easyrig. Exceeding load capacity will result in breakage of the cable, and potential damage to gear attached to the rig. Furthermore, the Easyrig is intended to be used to help operators support the weight of heavier rigs. Users should keep two hands on the equipment attached to the Easyrig at all times. Failure to do so could result in damage to camera equipment, as well as personal injury.