The Mitakon SpeedMaster 50mm f/0.95 for Sony E is fully-manual, fast aperture prime lens designed for Sony E-mount cameras and camcorders. Key features include:
- Full Frame E-mount. The Mitakon 50mm f/0.95 produces a large enough image circle to cover the full-frame sensor of the a7 II / a7R II / a7S II. Since it is an E-mount lens, it’s also fully compatible with APS-C E-mount cameras like the a6300.
- Normal Range Prime. The 50mm focal length offers a normal field of view that’s useful for just about any type of photography.
- Fast Aperture. The ultra-fast f/0.95 aperture provides flexibility to shoot in even the lowest of light. It also enables paper-thin depth-of-field for extreme subject / background isolation.
- High Quality Optics. The seven group / ten element optical formula features four extra-low dispersion and one ultra high refraction elements to ensure image sharpness at all apertures with minimal chromatic aberrations.
- Build. The metal construction provides a very solid-feeling lens. The ultra-smooth manual focus ring works great for both still and video use. Additionally, its smooth step-less aperture ring is ideal for video shooters.
- Fully Manual. This lens provides no electronic communication with the camera. All aperture and focus adjustments must be made manually on the lens itself. The aperture selected will not be displayed on the camera, and it won’t show up in the EXIF data.