The Kessler Hercules 2.0 Fluid Head is a heavy duty video tripod head designed for use with sliders and jibs. Key features include:
- Heavy Duty Build. Made from solid aluminum, the head can support up to 150 lbs.
- Bio-Glide Technology. Provides extremely smooth pan and tilt movement with spring-assisted drag control. There’s a locking ping for locking the tilt in place, functioning as a fluid swivel.
- 100mm Ball Mount. Allows the head to used with a wide variety of tripod legs.
- Other Notable Features. It has a positionable handle for precise movements, as well as a built-in bullseye level. It does not have any sort of quick release system, and it’s not designed to mount a camera to.
- Please Note. This is just a tripod head. Tripod legs are not included.