Camera body, Gratical HD EVF, and control grip not included!
The Zacuto Zacuto C300 Mark II EVF Recoil is shoulder mount rig designed for the Canon EOS C300 Mark II. Key features include:
- Next Generation Recoil. This line of Zacuto rigs are designed for optimal balance and comfort when shoulder mounted or on a tripod. They allow the balance point to be adjusted to directly over shoulder, with mounting points for focus and monitoring, and camera controls to be moved forward for easy access.
- VCT Universal Baseplate. This universal baseplate with integrated shoulder mount pad accepts just about any camera. On the front of the VCT Baseplate is an adjustable rod mount that holds the included 6.5" rods. As it’s name suggests, the baseplate features a v-wedge tripod connector for using the Sony VCT-14 Quick-Release Tripod Adapter but also has 1/4-20" and 3/8-16" threading for standard tripod plate attachment.
- Zgrip Relocator. This fully articulating grip relocator comes pre-attached to a 4.5" rod. Just disconnect the control grip from your C300 Mrk2 and attach to the relocator. To customize placement, a Zwivel mount in included for connecting to one of the front 6.5" rods.
- C300 Mark II Helmet Kit. This top plate attaches directly to the top of the C300 Mk II body, adding multiple mounting points for additional accessories. Attaching to the Helmet via included 3" Z-Rail, the Recoil handle serves as a top handle for the entire rig. Additionally, it adds two cold-shoe mounting points and a 15mm rod port for attaching accessories like EVFs and monitors.
Optional Add-On Accessories:
- Need an EVF Mount? Whether you’re renting one of our EVFs like the Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro or using one of your own, we also rent EVF mounting add-ons. For using with a bottom-mounted 1/4-20" EVF like the Z-Finder EVF Pro, Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF, or Alphatron EVF-035W-3G, you’ll want the Zacuto Axis Mini with Quad Rail.
- Need a Focus System? While there’s multiple follow focus options, the Zacuto Z-Drive Follow Focus with Tornado Grip is the perfect match for this setup. Not only does it allow focus control, it doubles as your 2nd handgrip for a sturdy setup. All without having to jeopardize footage by moving your hand to grab a traditional rail-mounted follow focus.
- Need A Grip. The Zacuto Recoil is great, but users always wonder where their other hand goes. We’ve got just the thing for you! Enter the Zacuto Add-On Handgrip for Recoil.
- Need Longer Rods? If 6.5" rods just won’t do, we also rent the Zacuto 10in Male / Female 15mm Rod Set. With it you’ll get two 10" rods that can be used on their own, or attached to the standard 6.5" rods included with the Recoil.
- The Zgrip Relocator does not include the actual Canon control grip. If you’re renting the C300 Mark II from us, a grip will be included with it. However, if you’re just renting this Recoil kit you’ll need to have a Canon control grip of your own.