The Fuji X-E2 is a generational update to the Fuji X-E1 aimed at enthusiasts. Key features include:
- Upgrades Over X-E1. At first glance, the X-E2 seems quite similar to its predecessor, X-E1. The key improvements are an upgraded sensor, image processor, and rear LCD.
- 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor. Most notable, this is the same high quality sensor from extremely popular X100s that features on-sensor phase detection autofocus. This alone makes the X-E2 a huge performance upgrade over the X-E1, as autofocus was a major grip on the predecessor. In combination with the EXR Processor II, the X-E2 promises much faster autofocus with improved low-light performance and image quality.
- Two Viewing Options. Like the Fuji X-E1, the X-E2 features the same 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder with a built-in diopter. However, the larger 3.0" 1,040k-dot rear LCD offers great improvement over the X-E1’s smaller and lower resolution rear LCD.
- Classic Design. The classic designed camera body is made of magnesium alloy, providing a very sturdy build. There’s analogue control dials for shutter speed and exposure compensation, as well as physical buttons for many other controls and functions, allowing fewer trips into a menu.
- Technologically Advanced. Despite is appearance, the X-E2 also features several advanced features. There’s built-in wi-fi for image transfer to a smartdevice, and Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60fps. There’s a wide range of film simulation modes based on Fuji’s classic film lineup, as well as an in-camera RAW image converter for maximizing image quality. For those who want to use various other lenses via adapter, the X-E2 has a couple different focus-assist modes for quick and accurate manual focusing. It records images to SDHC / XC memory cards, and is rated for about 350 shots per charge with the included rechargeable battery.
- X-E2 camera with body cap
- NP-W126 battery
- BC-W126 charger
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.