The Fuji XF 23mm f/1.4 R is a moderately wide angle lens for Fuji X-mount cameras. Key features include:
- 35mm Focal Length. Very popular for street shooters, the 35mm focal length is one of the most useful for just about any type of photography.
- Fast Aperture. The f/1.4 aperture is great for low-light shooting, as well as creating subject / background isolation through shallow depth-of-field.
- Manual Controls. Like many other XF lenses, the XF 23mm f/1.4 features manual aperture and focus rings. The manual focus ring has a quick clutch design that, when engaged, exposes focusing and depth-of-field scales.
- High-Torque DC Coreless AF Motor. This provides extremely fast and accurate autofocus performance. Its internal focusing design with one group consisting of three cemented elements and one aspherical element minimizes overall weight and allows its physical length to remain unchanged.
- High Quality Optics and Build. The use of one aspherical element and an HT-EBC coating provide high image quality with reduced flare and ghosting. The metal barrel provides a solid, sturdy lens that feels very responsive, and the 7-blade rounded diaphragm produces images with smooth out-of-focus highlights.
- Filter Size
- 0.66 lb
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- High-torque DC coreless motor, manual focus clutch
- Aperture Blades
- 7, rounded
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Fluorite Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare resistance
- HT-EBC coating
- Fuji X
- Lens with front and rear caps
- Lens pouch
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.