The Leica D-Lux 6 is a fast compact camera that’s great for travel use. Key features include:
- Fast Aperture Zoom Lens. The 24-90mm f/1.4-2.3 (35mm equivalent) lens allows better performance in low light than most compact cameras. Throw in the ISO range of 80-12800 and you’ve got quite a bit of flexibility. The manual aperture ring gives users the ability to change settings without having to go into a menu.
- 10.1MP 1/1.7" CMOS Sensor. While many camera companies are continuing to increase megapixels, the Leica D-Lux 6 remains at a modest 10MP to allow for improved low light performance. Both JPEG and RAW images can be captured depending on your editing needs.
- High Res 3.0" LCD. AT 920,000 pixels, the large rear LCD gives a bright, detailed live view image while shooting. For those who prefer a more classic approach, the D-Lux 6 also accepts the optional Leica EVF3 Electronic Viewfinder (separate rental item).
- Built-in ND Filter. The built-in ND filter allows you to wide open even in bright lighting conditions, enabling a shallow depth-of-field whenever desired.
- Multiple Scene / Auto Modes. A variety of portrait, HDR, panoramic, and other modes give unfamiliar users the option to shoot in more conditions.
- D-Lux 6 camera with strap
- Lens cap
- BP-DC10 battery
- BC-DC10 charger
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.