The Olympus Stylus 1 is a compact, all-in-one point & shoot camera that offers a wide variety of uses. Key features include:
- Fast f/2.8 All-In-One Zoom. With its integrated 28-300mm f/2.8 (35mm equivalent) lens, the Stylus 1 offers a great balance of speed and reach. In addition, the f/2.8 lens also has an optical image stabilizer, helping to enable low-light shooting free of camera shake.
- 12MP 1/1.7" BSI CMOS Sensor. The backside-illuminated sensor provides improved low-light performance than traditional point & shoot sized sensors with an ISO range of 100-12,800. The TruePic VI Image Processor gives fast autofocus speeds and up to 7 fps continuous shooting at full resolution. The camera shoots both JPEG and RAW images, as well as Full HD 1080p video at 30fps.
- Built-In EVF. The Stylus 1 borrows the high quality EVF from the Olympus OM-D E-M5, giving users by far the highest quality built-in EVF in a compact, point-and-shoot camera to date. The 3.0" Tilt-Touch Rear LCD also works great for arm’s reach shooting and image review.
- Advanced Controls & Styling. The EVF isn’t the only thing borrowed from the E-M5, as the design of the Stylus 1 is largely similar. From a control standpoint, the Stylus 1 is quite advanced. The hybrid control ring can be customized to enable zooming, manual focus and adjustment of aperture & shutter speed. There’s also two customizable function buttons that, when used in combination with the control ring and sub dial, nearly all camera functions without taking your eye from the viewfinder.
- Additional Notable Features. The Stylus 1 has built-in wi-fi for image review and camera control from a smartphone, a wide variety of Auto and Art modes, and a built-in flash with wireless flash control over external Olympus flashes like the FL-600R. There’s an automatic lens cap so you don’t have to worry about keeping up with it, and the dedicated SDHC / XC memory card slot on the side of the camera allows quick card swaps without having to access the battery compartment. The included BLS-5 lithium-ion battery is rated for 410 shots per charge.
- Olympus Stylus 1 camera
- Camera strap
- BLS-5 battery
- BCS-5 charger
- Camera bag
Please Note: Olympus does not include a user manual, but it can be found here.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.