The Panasonic GM1 is an ultra-compact Micro 4/3 camera and 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS kit lens combo. Key features include:
- Ultra-Compact Size. The body of the GM1 is smaller than many compact point & shoot cameras like the Sony RX100M2, while offering the ability to swap lenses and a much larger sensor. Despite its small size, the GM1 has a sleek magnesium alloy frame and a large 3.0" 1,036k-dot rear LCD.
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor. The GM1 features the same Micro 4/3-sized sensor from the Panasonic GX7, providing great low-light / high ISO performance. The sensor features Panasonic’s Light Speed AF that utilizes contrast-detection for fast, accurate focusing. It has very good continuous autofocus that’s great for action / sports, and the focus peaking mode is ideal for using legacy lenses or shooting video.
- Full HD Video Recording. Full HD 1080i video recording is possible at 24, 50, & 60fps with a maximum bit rate of 24 Mbps. It records in AVCHD and MP4 formats, depending on the intended output and editing workflow. Stereo sound is captured via the built-in microphone, and full-time continuous AF and tracking AF modes can be used during recording.
- 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS. The included 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS kit lens allows the camera to remain very compact and is about the size of most point & shoot lenses when they’re powered on. It provides a focal length equivalent to 24-62mm after sensor crop factor, giving a quite useable wide to normal range lens. The Optical Image Stabilization helps to prevent camera shake when shooting a slower shutter speeds.
- Other Notable Features. Built-in wi-fi connectivity allows remote transferring and control of the camera from mobile devices when using the Panasonic Image App. 22 Creative Control modes are included for quick, in-camera effects while shooting, as well as multiple iA (Intelligent Auto) modes like HDR and Handheld Night Shot for advanced automated exposures. The camera records images and video to SDHC / XC memory cards, and the included rechargeable battery is rated for about 230 shots per charge.
Please Note: We stock both black and silver versions of this lens and send them interchangeably. If you have a preference, you can request so in the special instructions box. However, do note it’s based on availability.
- Filter Size
- 37mm (nonrotating front element)
- f/3.5 (12mm) / f/5.6 (32mm) – f/22
- 0.15 lb
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (full frame)
- 84° – 37°
- Zoom method
- Rotary (extending)
- Image Stabilization
- Mega OIS
- Focusing System
- Barrel-extending, Stepping motor
- Aperture Blades
- 7, circular
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Fluorite Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare resistance
- Four Thirds
- GM1 camera with body cap
- 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS with front and rear caps
- Camera strap
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Lenscap+||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Lenscap||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.