The Fuji X-T1 is a semi-pro level mirrorless camera with a strong SLR-styled design. Key features include:
- Classic SLR Design. The X-T1 is all digital, but features all the controls and dials you’d find on a classic film SLR for a fully manual experience. For those who don’t want quite that much control, there’s also aperture and shutter-priority as well as full auto modes. The X-T1 features a centered EVF similar to an DSLR rather than the rangefinder-offset EVF found on it’s brother the X-E2.
- 16MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor. The X-T1 uses same sensor from the X-E2 and X100s, providing high-resolution images with stellar low-light performance. The on-sensor phase detection autofocus provides fast performance, with tracking ability to boot. It offers a maximum of 8fps continuous shooting for up to 47 frames. The normal sensitivity range spans ISO 100-51200 and actually produces useable results at those sensitivities.
- Best-In-Class EVF. The X-T1 boosts the largest viewfinder on a digital camera (at the time of it’s release) of 0.77×. In addition to the standard full EVF, it has a clever side-by-side dual mode for manual focusing, as well as the Digital Split Image technology seen in the previous generation cameras. Additionally, there’s a large 3.0" tilting rear LCD for image composition and review.
- Full HD Movie Recording. No surprise, the X-T1 also features Full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 fps. Key video features are full-time AF tracking during recording, +/- 2 EV exposure compensation, Film Simulation settings, and 2.5mm external mic input.
- Wi-Fi & Other Notable Features. You can wirelessly trigger and transmit images using a smart device and the free Fujifilm Camera App, as well as perform automatic backup of images to a connected computer. The great Film Simulation modes are there for those who have a preferred film signature, and if art modes are your thing there’s a variety to choose from. The X-T1 has an integrated intervalometer for time-lapse creation, and a removable accessory flash for quick fill. The camera records images to SDHC / XC memory cards and is rated for about 350 shots per charge using the rechargeable battery.
- X-T1 camera with body cap
- NP-W126 battery
- BC-W126 charger
- Camera bag
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.