The ikan IB-TR190 190Wh 2-Piece AB Gold Mount Battery is part of ikan’s professional-series line. Key features include:
- High Capacity. WIth a stable 14.8V 190Wh power output, it offers double the extended power opportunities than the ikan IB-LD95 or Anton Bauer Dionic HC. The ikan IB-TR190 is ideal for powering the ikan IFB1024 Bi-Color LED w/ AB Plate over long shoots in the field.
- Safe For Air Travel. The two-piece design makes the high capacity battery able to be shipped via air. Since we can’t ship any other standard battery of this capacity, this is a pretty big deal.
- Information Display & Status Indicator. An LCD display on the back and LEDs on the side to provide battery information like remaining battery life and charging information. Remaining battery life displayed on battery may not be accurate for your setup. Always trust the camera’s evaluation of remaining battery life over the battery’s.
- Dual-Purpose Integrated D-Tap. The built-in 2-pin power tap enables powering of additional accessories that require 12 to 14 V power supply. In addition, the battery itself can be charged via the D-Tap (charger rented separately).
- Note #1. Anton Bauer branded chargers are not compatible with ikan batteries. While the ikan batteries can power any of the items we carry that a standard Anton Bauer battery can, it is physically longer in length. With that said, these batteries will not mount to our RED Epic / Scarlet.
- Note #2. In order to provide you with maximum flexibility, batteries, chargers, and mounting plates are all ordered separately. This way if you want 4 batteries but only one charger you don’t have to pay for 4 chargers too. If your camera accepts Gold Mount batteries directly, you don’t have to pay for an adapter plate. If you order just a battery, we will understand that you already have an appropriate ikan charger and just need an extra battery.
- Two-part battery
- Charger not included
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.