The Leica X Vario is a large-sensor, advanced point and shoot camera with a dedicated zoom lens. Key features include:
- Large APS-C Sensor: The 16.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor records high quality images in a wide variety of lighting conditions. Being a larger sensor, it has better high ISO performance that other point and shoot type cameras. The sensor size also enables images with a more shallow depth-of-field (as much as the variable-aperture lens allows).
- 28-70mm f/3.5-6.4 ASPH Zoom Lens: The 28-70mm f/3.5-6.4 lens (35mm equivalent) covers the wide to short telephoto focal range with manual zoom control. The manual focus ring has an AF position that activates autofocus, with options to use 1-point, 11-point, spot and face detection modes.
- 3.0" Rear LCD: The large, high resolution 3.0" 920k rear LCD is used for image composition and review. The X Vario also accepts the optional Leica EVF2 Electronic Accessory Viewfinder if a more traditional approach is desired.
- Compact Size: Its compact size makes it ideal for a take-everywhere camera, yet it still offers manual control options for those who want them. The magnesium & aluminium body provides a sturdy feel, while the leather grip makes it comfortable to hold. The X Vario uses SDHC / XC memory cards to record its JPEG / RAW images, and the included rechargeable battery is rated for approximately 350 shots.
- X Vario camera w/ lens cap
- Camera strap
- BP-DC8 battery
- BC-DC8 charger
- Camera bag
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.