The Z-Finder Pro 2.5x is a high-quality optical viewfinder designed for DSLR cameras. Key features include:
- Z-Finder Mounting Frame. The 3.2" mounting frame makes the Z-Finder Pro 2.5x compatible with the larger LCDs of the Canon 5D Mark III and Nikon D800, as well as still functioning normally with slightly smaller 3.0" LCDs.
- 2.5x Focusable Magnification Factor. This feature allows the user to see minute details that would be lost viewing the rear LCD at arms length.
- Large Eyecup. This provides a comfortable fit while blocking out extraneous ambient light. Since everyone doesn’t have the same vision, the Z-Finder Pro 2.5x offers a diopter range of +/- 2.75.
- Gorilla Baseplate. Included is the heavy-duty Gorilla Plate V2, which mounts to the camera via 1/4-20" tripod threading.
Please Note: The mounting frame included is not compatible with taller DSLR bodies or standard-size DSLR bodies with battery grips attached. We do rent separately the Zacuto 3.2in Z-Finder Frame Mount for Tall DSLRs for the Canon EOS 1DC / 1DX and Nikon D4, as well as the Zacuto GH3 Z-Finder Frame for the Panasonic GH3.
- Z-Finder Pro 2.5x viewfinder
- Gorilla Baseplate V2 with Z-Finder 3.2" Mounting Frame
- Lens cap & protective boot
- Allen key
Note: We do not send the extender frames with this item. If you need these frames for extreme hyper myopia, you can request them in the special instructions box upon checkout.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.