The Olympus E-P5 is a compact Micro 4/3 mount camera. Key features include:
- Generational Improvements: The E-P5 inherits the same 16.1MP sensor found in its big brother, the OM-D E-M5, allowing much improved image quality over the E-P3. Also brought over from the E-M5 is the 5-axis Image Stabilization, which has been tweaked to include automatic panning detection. It has an ISO range of 100-25600, max shutter speed of 1/8000th second, and a flash sync speed of 1/320 second, which are all firsts for the Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras.
- Upgraded Autofocus System: The existing 35-pt. F.A.S.T. AF system gets a few notable upgrades. A Super Spot AF mode improves focusing speed and accuracy when focusing on small objects, while a much-requested Focus Peaking mode provides even better performance when using legacy / manual focus lenses.
- Customizable Button Layout: Where the E-P3 used two dial rear dials to make exposure and menu adjustments, the E-P5 sees the addition of the 2 × 2 Dial Control with Custom Lever, allowing even more customizable options than the previous generation. The layout itself is a bit less jumbled, making it easier to make changes while shooting. Also, powering on and off the camera is now done so with a switch rather than button.
- Built-In Wi-Fi: Allows wireless triggering and and image transfer with iOS and Android devices.
- Specialty Shooting Modes: A wide variety of Auto and Art modes give casual users a simple-to-use system. There’s an advanced bracketing feature useful for HDR shooting, as well as an interval mode for shooting time-lapses. The Live Bulb mode was also carried over from the E-M5.
- E-P5 camera body w/ cap
- (1) BLN-1 battery
- BCN-1 charger
- Camera strap
- Camera bag
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.