The Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH is a compact normal range lens and update to the original Panasonic 20mm f/1.7. Key features include:
- Standard Focal Length. With a focal length equivalent to 40mm after sensor-crop factor, the Pany 20mm is a great normal range lens. While it’s slightly wider than the traditional 50mm focal length, it’s great for street, landscape, and general purpose photography.
- Fast Aperture. The fast f/1.7 aperture works well for low-light shooting. In addition, it enables better depth-of-field control than a kit lens.
- Improvements Over Previous Version. While the two versions are optically the same, the new 20mm f/1.7 II does have a new metallic barrel that’s lighter and smaller. Also, the new version features updated autofocus algorithms that support the latest contrast AF systems to provide faster, more accurate results.
- Please Note.: Panasonic camera bodies automatically correct for lens distortion when this lens is mounted. However, Olympus bodies do not. It’s not a dealbreaker, but it is worth noting. Also, continuous autofocus does not work with still image capture.
- Filter Size
- 0.19 lb.
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (4/3 frame)
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- Aperture Blades
- 7 curved
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Micro Four Thirds
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.