The Panasonic 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS is an all-in-one zoom lens designed for Micro 4/3 mount cameras and camcorders. An update to the original Panasonic 14-140mm f/4-5.8 OIS, tthis version offers a faster aperture among other upgrades. Key features include:
- All-in-One Zoom: With a 35mm equivalent focal range of 28-280mm, you have most of you needed range covered by one lens. The f/3.5-5.6 aperture offers a slight improvement over the previous generation’s f/4.5-5.8 aperture, enabling a bit better low light use.
- Power OIS: Offering double the stabilization performance over the Mega OIS in its predecessor, the in-lens Power OIS ensures sharp images as slower shutter speeds.
- High Speed Stepping Motor: Enables smooth and silent autofocus performance for shooting both still images and video. It also supports high-speed shooting at up to 240 fps to take advantage of contrast AF for an extremely responsive system. With its internal focusing system, the size of the lens does not change when focusing, allowing a close focus distance of 0.98’ at the widest focal lengths (14-21mm) and 1.64’ at 22-140mm.
- Optics: The optical formula utilizes three aspherical and two ED glass elements, effectively eliminating optical aberrations. Multi-coated lens elements help to minimize ghosting and lens flare.
Please Note. We have both black and silver copies of this lens that are sent out interchangeably.
- Filter Size
- 0.58 lb.
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 0.98 feet
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (4/3 frame)
- 75° – 8.8°
- Zoom method
- Barrel extending, nonrotating
- Image Stabilization
- Power O.I.S., roughly 4 stops
- Focusing System
- Internal, full-time manual override
- Aperture Blades
- 7 curved
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Micro Four Thirds
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.