The Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN for Micro 4/3 has the following key features:
- Telephoto Equivalent Focal Length: After sensor crop factor, the 60mm provides a focal length equivalent to 120mm, making it a great option for portrait work. Its f/2.8 aperture allows for images with a shallow depth of field, as well as moderately low-light situations.
- Linear Autofocus Motor: The AF motor provides smooth, silent operation for shooting both stills and video. Being an inner-focusing lens, the physical size of the lens doesn’t change during focusing.
- Optics: SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements are used to minimize axial and transverse chromatic aberration, with glass mold aspherical lenses to help eliminate coma.
Please Note. We’ve had reports that some of the first generation Micro 4/3 cameras have issues with the Sigma DN lenses. We haven’t tested this ourselves, so we can’t confirm how widespread this is. With that said, you may want to think twice about using with early cameras like the E-P1 & E-PL1.
- Filter Size
- 46mm (nonrotating front element)
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (full frame)
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- Linear motor, inner-focusing
- Aperture Blades
- 7 curved
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare resistance
- Super Multi Layer Coating
- Micro Four Thirds
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.