The Voigtlander 42.5mm f/0.95 Nokton is a fast-aperture portrait length lens for Micro 4/3 mount cameras and camcorders. Key features include:
- Fast f/0.95 Aperture. Allows both low-light performance and shallow depth of field capabilities
- Fully Manual Lens. This is a high quality, fully manual lens with no electronic connection to the camera. The smooth manual focus ring works great for both still and video shooting, and the silent, step-less aperture ring allows video shooters the freedom for minute adjustments while shooting. Since there’s no electronics inside, this lens does not transmit EXIF data.
- Portrait Focal Length. With the 2x sensor crop-factor of the Micro 4/3 system, this lens provides a focal length equivalent to 85mm, making it a perfect choice for portraiture.
- High Quality Build. Optically, the 42.5mm Nokton features one Super High Refractive Element and one aspherical element, ensuring high image quality. Physically, the lens has a very strong, all-metal lens barrel and mount.
- Filter Size
- 58mm (nonrotating front element)
- f/0.95-16 , stepless
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 0.75 ft
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (4/3 frame)
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- Internal focusing, nonrotating, manual
- Aperture Blades
- 10 curved
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Fluorite Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare Resistance
- Micro Four Thirds
- Lens w/ front & rear caps
Please Note. If you need the hood, please request so in the special instructions box upon checkout. It is a request item.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.