The Nikon D3200 is a compact, full-featured entry level DSLR. Key features include:
- High Resolution DX Sensor: Its 24MP CMOS sensor captures high resolution images with plenty of room for cropping or large prints. The camera has a standard ISO range of 100-6400, which allows to you keep shooting even when the lights get dim.
- User-Friendly Controls: The Menu Guide makes camera settings and adjustments very simple to understand, with multiple automated modes and well as full manual control. The 3" 921K rear LCD makes composition of both stills and video quite easy to work with.
- HDSLR Video: The D3200 records full 1080p HD at 24, 25, and 30fps, or 720p at 50 and 60fps. While it offers in-camera audio recording via a buit-in mono microphone, it does accept an external stereo mic through its 3.5mm mini-jack for high quality audio.
- SD Memory: The camera records to easily accesible SDHC/XC memory cards (not included), and battery life is rated at roughly 540 still images (according to Nikon).
A great entry-level DX camera, the Nikon D3200 shoots high resolution images while being simple-to-use for those unfamiliar with DSLRs. Manual controls and adjustment capabilities are there as well, they’re just not quite as accessible as some of the higher models. Vacation camera, absolutely. Wedding photography setup, probably not.
- D3200 camera body
- EN-EL14 battery
- MH-24 battery charger
- Camera body cap
- Manual or cheatsheet
- Camera bag
- Please note that because of copyright regulations, we cannot send the Nikon software with the camera.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.