WARNING: Sigma has announced compatibility issues with their lenses and the D5300. For the time-being, we recommend staying away from that combination.
The Nikon D5300 is a high resolution, novice-level DSLR and update to the previous generation D5200. Key features include:
- High Resolution Sensor: The D5300 is based around a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor. Like the D7100, the D5300 foregoes the low-pass filter, providing sharper images at the expense of possible moiré. It has the Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module that was also included in the D5200, giving the user a fast, 39-pt AF system with subject-tracking and subject-identification. It has a normal ISO range of 100-12,800, with the ability to expand that to 25,600 if needed. It has a continuous frame rate of 5fps, enabling the capture of fast action.
- Improved Video: The D5300 offers improved video performance over its predecessor, with up to Full HD 1080/60p recording possible. The built-in stereo mic with sensitivity adjustment enables quick and easy audio recording. For improved audio quality, you can plug in an external mic via 3.5mm input.
- Upgrades Over D5200: In addition to the new low-pass-free sensor and improved video, the D5300 has a larger swivel 3.2" 1.04 million-dot rear LCD that allows for flexibility when shooting in live view and image playback. The battery life has also been improved, now rated for up to 600 shots per charge.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: The D5300 is the first Nikon DSLR that features built-in wi-fi and GPS rather than relying on an external accessory. The D5300 records images to SDHC/XC memory cards and uses a rechargeable EN-EL14a battery rated for 600 shots per charge.
- D5300 camera w/ body cap
- Camera strap
- EN-EL14a battery
- MH-24 battery charger w/ cord
- Manual or Cheat Sheet
- Camera bag
Please Note: Because of copyright regulations, we cannot send the Nikon software with the camera.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.