The Nikon 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR is a budget-friendly all-in-one zoom lens for Nikon DX DSLRs. Key features include:
- All-In-One Zoom. With an equivalent focal length of 27-210mm after sensor-crop factor, the Nikon 18-140mm is a great general purpose lens for daylight conditions.
- Vibration Reduction. The 2nd generation VR unit provides up to 4-stops of correction, allowing you to handhold at lower shutter speeds.
- Silent Wave Motor AF. Provides fast yet accurate performance for both still and video use. It has an internal focusing design, so the front element does not move during focusing. The manual focus override enables quick manual adjustments, and the close focus distance of 1.48ft lets you shoot pseudo-macro shots.
- Optics. One extra-low dispersion and one aspherical element provides sharpness and clarity while minimizing chromatic aberrations. This also helps to keep field curvature down to improve corner sharpness.
- Please Note. Lens hood not included
- Filter Size
- 67mm (nonrotating front element)
- 1.08 lb
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- 1.48 feet
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (crop frame)
- 76° – 11° 30’
- Zoom method
- Barrel extending, nonrotating
- Image Stabilization
- 2nd gen, 4 stop
- Focusing System
- Internal, Silent Wave motor, manual focus override
- Aperture Blades
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare Resistance
- has Super Integrated Coating
- Nikon F
- Lens with front & rear caps
- Lens pouch
- Does not include hood
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.