The Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S is a budget-friendly, moderately wide angle lens designed for Nikon FX and DX DSLRs. Key features include:
- Semi-Wide Prime. The 35mm focal length is a popular choice for just about any type of photography. It’s used often for portraiture, landscape, and street photography. While it was designed with full-frame FX cameras in mind, it also serves as a great normal range lens on crop-sensor DX cameras equivalent to 52.5mm
- Fast Aperture. The f/1.8 aperture allows a high degree of subject / background isolation desired for portraiture. It also enables the lens to be very useful for low-light shooting.
- Silent Wave AF Motor. Provides fast, near silent performance. The rear focusing design plays well with filters, as the barrel does not extend or rotate. For quick manual focus adjustment, the lens offers full-time manual focus capabilities.
- High Quality Optics. There’s one extra-low dispersion glass element for increased contrast and sharpness, and an aspherical element that minimizes spherical aberration and distortion.
- Filter Size
- 58mm (nonrotating front element)
- 0.67 lbs
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view: (full frame)
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- Rear, Full time active, SWM motor
- Aperture Blades
- 7, curved
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Nikon F
- DX, FX
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.