The Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM A1 is a high quality zoom lens designed specifically for crop-frame Nikon DX cameras. Key features include:
- Fast f/1.8 Aperture Zoom: While most zoom lens apertures top off at f/2.8, the Sigma 18-35mm bests that by 1 1/3-stops. This enables stellar low light shooting, as well as providing full-frame like depth-of-field on a crop-frame camera.
- Wide to Normal Range: With a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 27mm-53mm, it covers your wide to normal range. This makes it a great option for landscape, event, and street photographers.
- High Build and Image Quality: As a member of Sigma’s Art lens line, it goes through Sigma’s rigorous A1 testing, ensuring high image quality. Optically, four aspherical and five SLD glass elements are used to minimize distortion and aberrations throughout the zoom range, with Super Multi-Layer coatings for eliminating lens flare and ghosting. The barrel is made of a lightweight TSC compound that gives the lens a solid, sturdy feel. Internal focusing and zooming further back this claim.
- Dock-Compatible: This lens is also compatible with the Sigma USB Dock for Nikon F Lenses (separate rental item) which allows users to specify certain parameters like fine-tuning microfocus through the Sigma Optimization Pro software.
Please Note: This lens does not work with full-frame cameras (e.g., Nikon D800).
- Filter Size
- 72mm (nonrotating front element)
- 1.78 lb
- LH780-06, Included
- Minimum Focusing Distance
- Maximum Magnification
- Angle of view
- 76.5° – 44.2°
- Zoom method
- Image Stabilization
- Focusing System
- Floating Internal focusing, HSM motor, full-time manual
- Aperture Blades
- 9 curved
- Low Dispersion Elements
- Aspherical Elements
- Weather Resistant
- Flare resistance
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Nikon F
- Lens with front and rear caps
- Lens case
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.