The Nikon SB-300 is a compact and affordable Nikon speedlight. Key features include:
- i-TTL Flash Exposure Control. Ensures proper exposure and color balance, as well as advanced controls like rear-curtain sync and fill flash using Nikon CLS. It also allows fully automated operation when using any of the Auto camera modes.
- Zooming Flash Head. Covers a zoom range of 27-200mm, allowing better results with zoom lenses.
- GN59. The SB-300 offers a guide number of 59’ at ISO 100. It has a distance range of 2-66’, and the 120º tilting head makes bouncing the flash possible.
- Compact. The flash itself weighs a mere 3.4oz and is powered by 2x AAA batteries (not included). Depending on the batteries used, it has recycle time of a 3.5-4 seconds.
While it’s not quite powerful enough to use for something like a wedding, the SB-300 is a great option for smaller family events. It has a 120º tilting head that allows you to bounce the flash, and the 27-200mm zoom coverage covers most needed ranges. If you need just a bit of fill flash and the limited controls won’t inhibit you, it’s definitely worth considering.
- SB-300 flash
- Batteries are not included
*Manual available by request only.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.