The Quantum Turbo 3 for Nikon is a high-capacity NiMH battery pack ideal for providing extended power for on or off camera Nikon Speedlights. Key features include:
- High Capacity. The Turbo 3 provides an estimated 1050 full-power flashes when used to power a Nikon Speedlight. It also increases full-power recycle time to 1 second. However, we don’t recommend continuously firing full-power flashes if you want your flash to live through the shoot.
- Nikon Speedlight Compatible. We include (1) 3ft coiled CKE flash cable that allows you to power a Nikon Speedlight.
- Two Outlets. The Turbo 3 offers two power outlets, allowing simultaneous powering of two flashes. Do note we only include one cable.
- Built-In Belt Clip. Enables freedom to move around while shooting.
- Power Gauge. The four-step power gauge lets you check the battery level on the fly. The internal NiMH battery means there’s no memory effect, so topping off the charge causes no harm. The included charger will provide a full recharge in just three hours.
- Please note: This comes with the Nikon-specific connection cable. If you need to use this with a Canon flash, you’ll need to order the Canon version instead. Additionally, this item still requires batteries to be placed within the flash unit. While the Quantum battery pack does power the flash and decrease the recycle time, the lower voltage functions of the flash still rely on AA batteries.
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.