The Syrp Genie Motion Control Time Lapse Device is a slider accessory that enables automated time-lapse control and movement. Key features include:
- Dual Motion Panning / Linear Movement. The Syrp Genie includes a mount that enables rotational panning and one with integrated 9ft kevlar-cored rope for linear movements. Do note you can only use one method at a time.
- Versatile Mounting. The two removable mounts can be attached to a wide range of existing tripods, sliders, and dollies (not included). Additionally, you’ll need some type of tripod head with 3/8-16" threading to sit atop the Syrp Genie itself to mount a camera to. If you don’t have one of your own, the Giottos MH1302 Medium Duty Ballhead is a great option.
- Canon Camera Triggering. With this version, we include the Syrp 3C Link Cable for Canon that takes care of triggering the camera. The included cable is compatible with a wide variety of cameras such as the 1DX, 1DC, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 7D, and 6D.
- Factory Presets. The Genie comes pre-installed with a few different factory presets for instant shooting straight out of the box or storable user-programmable panning and tracking presets.
- Auto Start and Power Saving. Auto Start enables the user to program camera movements to return to “home” and repeat again or continuously run the same movement. It also enables the user to setup time-lapse or camera movement to start on a delay timer. Auto Power Off shuts down the Genie when it’s unused for 1 hour to save battery power.
- Bulb Ramping Firmware. We sent the Genie with the most recent firmware that supports ramp-in, ramp-out, and HDR functionality. Bulb ramping is the process of modifying exposure settings on a camera in order to maintain a desired exposure value while the camera is in Bulb mode.
- Integrated Lithium Battery. The built-in rechargeable battery is estimated to last up to 12 hours, with a 3 hour recharge time with included charger.
- Syrp Genie Motion Control head
- 3C Link cable for Canon
- Panning base
- Sliding base
- (2) Slider mounts
- AC adapter / charger
LensRentals.com offers rentals ranging in length from 1 to 90 days. The shopping cart will automatically update the quoted price as you adjust the length of your rental. Our most common rental periods are shown below:
|Rental Period||Waiver Price||Rental Price||Total Price||Approximate Day Rate|
|Rental Period||Rental Price||Approximate Day Rate|
LensRentals.com ships via the appropriate FedEx service necessary to have your rental arrive on the date selected. Return shipping is included in the shipping price, and we include a prepaid return label with your order - all you need to do is bring it to a FedEx drop-off location when your rental is complete. If you prefer UPS shipping, you can select it during the checkout process for about 10% more.
Shipping round trip to
- FedEx 2Day
- Calculating Shipping
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- Calculating Shipping
The shopping cart can automatically quote shipping, even for multi-item and oversize orders. Shipping multiple items together offers a significant savings over shipping them individually.